EUROPEAN DYNAMICS has extensive experience in the delivery of consulting services targeted at supporting clients in designing, implementing, setting up and running their IT environment and information systems. As an indication, consulting services involve among others the following domains:
- Project Management: Management of project resources, risk management, financial management, change, risk and configuration management.
- Quality Assurance, Management and Audit: Project Quality Plans (PQP), functional and quality tests, quality assessments, quality audits, quality control and evaluation of the software development cycle, elaboration and implementation of Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Business Consultancy Services: Description of a business, definition of business strategies and policies, creation, improvement and maintenance of business processes, collection of business and user requirements, Business Process Re-engineering (BPR), feasibility studies, vision documents and business case modelling.
- IS Security: Security studies, definition of security policies, security assessments and risk analysis of operational environments.
- Enterprise Architecture: Analysis of portfolio of information systems, analysis of organisational structures, development and enhancement of IS architecture, assessments of architecture maturity and data flow analyses.
- IS Studies: Technical studies, technical evaluations, implementation/deployment studies and hosting of information systems.
- IT Training: Provision of training on specific tools, methodologies and practices including ITIL, COBIT, FPA, COSMIC, COCOMO II, PRINCE 2, RUP, UML, Agile, etc. Also, provision of training on setting up and operation of IT environments and systems.
- Analysis and evaluation of ICT research: Studies to assess impact and evaluate results of European research in ICT.
- Provision of highly qualified personnel to work on the client’s premises (on-site) in key IT positions such as Project Managers, Senior Analysts, Senior Consultants, Agile Developers, etc.
By offering this type of service to its clients, EUROPEAN DYNAMICS also achieves a secondary goal which is to follow closely their needs, technological choices and the evolution of their business processes. This activity supports to a large extent the group in providing other types of services and in designing products meeting optimally the needs of its clients.
Indicative clients in this field include the Council of the EU, the European Commission, the European Parliament, the UK government, the EIB, the UN, various EU Agencies (e.g. EMA, ECDC, Europol, ESMA, EIOPA), etc.