EUROPEAN DYNAMICS designs, develops, commercialises and supports a wide range of products in the field of e-government. The group has acquired significant experience working for the government sector during the last 25 years. Such experience has been capitalised in the design of various suites of products, addressing existing and anticipating future needs, in core e-government activities.
- ePPS (electronic Public Procurement System). A powerful and flexible platform, empowering government and public sector organisations to implement modern e-procurement systems. ePPS covers the full life-cycle of e-procurement, from publication of invitations to tender, to submission of tenders, evaluation, etc. ePPS also offers supplier management, planning, statistics and data analytics, e-auctions, Dynamic Purchasing Systems, etc. Typical clients of ePPS comprise the public sector in England, N. Ireland, Scotland, Belgium, Armenia, Malta, Cyprus, Zambia, Indonesia, Tanzania, the Caribbean, Panama, etc.
- CPMS (Contract and Project Management System). The system allows government and public sector organisations to monitor and audit the implementation of contracts, follow SLAs, KPIs, etc. CPMS can be deployed as a stand-alone service of in parallel with ePPS. CPMS is used by most of EUROPEAN DYNAMICS’ clients who also use ePPS.
- CCMS (Collaborative Catalogue Management System). CCMS offers a collaborative environment for Contracting Authorities to consult supplier catalogues and place purchase orders, receive eInvoices and conduct ePayments and for Suppliers to upload their catalogues and manage their product dossiers. CCMS is deployed either as a stand-alone service or as an integrated service with ePPS.
- eIPS (electronic intellectual property system). A platform allowing the implementation of integrated IT systems managing all operations related to the registration and monitoring of Trademarks, Patents, etc. Typical clients comprise the IP organisations of the UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Hong Kong, etc.
- ECDP (European Customs Dynamic Platform). A middleware eCustoms suite, including numerous vertical modules, allowing to deploy the full range of systems needed to automate all Customs related operations (e.g. import, export, transit, tariffs, etc.). Typical clients are the Ministries of Finance / Customs in Cyprus, Malta, Greece, Ireland, the UK, Poland, Denmark, the Netherlands, etc.
- ETDP (European Taxation Dynamic Platform). A middleware platform allowing the deployment of taxation and tax systems (e.g. VAT, Property tax, etc.).
- eLEGPUB, an electronic platform empowering the publication of legislation and the production of Official Journals.
- eFDMS is a complete financial markets’ data processing system for National Financial Regulatory Authorities (NFRAs) and adheres to the 2004/39/EC (MiFID, MiFID II) and 2009/138/EC (Solvency II) directives about financial markets. eFDMS ensures that NFRAs receive, validate, process and report all transactions with financial institutions (banks, insurance companies, stock market exchanges, etc.) admitted to trading on a regulated market.
- eFGS (electronic form generation system) is a modern IT platform, based on open source software, allowing the generation and management of electronic forms in a flexible manner. The system offers a graphic environment to support the design, creation and configuration of forms.
- eCBRP (electronic Civil & Business Registry Platform). A highly configurable platform consisting of end-to-end software modules that support front-end and back-end registration operations for Government, Public, Business and Civil Registries.
- EUROPEAN DYNAMICS’ e-collaboration platforms (Qlack, BBSC, MERMIG) optimise remote working and e-collaboration of modern international administrations and government authorities.
All products of EUROPEAN DYNAMICS are developed with state-of-the-art design patterns using open technology stacks (Java/Angular/Spring/Ionic/etc.) and are database and application server independent. The latest generation of our products follows the industry-wide paradigm shift for development and CI/CD by utilising Docker for containers, Kubernetes for containers orchestration, as well as various stacks for data grid and micro-services architecture design. We primarily target government private clouds where our solutions provide elastic scalability and optimum utilisation of data centre resources.