Electronic Civil & Business Registry Platform (eCBRP)
eCBRP is a highly configurable platform consisting of end-to-end software modules that support front-end and back-end operations for Government, Public, Business and Civil Registries. The platform includes a wide range of tools and services that allow small to large scale Public Registries to map their data and business processes into well-defined models and then make them available in a harmonized and standardized manner to the public, 3rd party systems and organisations, and officers of the public sector.
eCBRP offers functions such as the following:
- a Registry application
- a rules, notification and distribution engine
- a communication management module
- a search engine
- a module allowing the maintenance of registers
- an audit mechanism
- an enforcement management module
- customised reports & analytics facility
- an information management system covering the data model, digital documents, etc.
- a flexible workflow, submission and document management platform
- a financial management module
- integration APIs and system interfaces, allowing a smooth integration with a wide range of 3rd party systems