EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a leading Information Technologies service provider and software developer in the field of e-government, operating internationally as a group of companies, with offices and antennas in Athens, Berlin, Basel, Brussels, Copenhagen, London, Luxembourg, Nicosia, Stockholm, etc. The group designs, develops, supports and operates complex IT systems and commercialises a wide range of software products in the field of e-government, using state-of-the-art technologies.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS operates along the following lines:
- Bespoke development and delivery on IT projects on a turn-key basis
- IT consulting services – outsourcing
- Design, marketing and support of software products in the field of e-government
- Outsourcing, SaaS (software as a service), cloud and managed services
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS’ expertise covers, among other things, the following areas in the field of e-government:
- Contract management
- e-Collaboration (workflow, content, document & knowledge management in the government sector)
- Intellectual property
- Systems for the electronic publication of legislation
- Reporting systems in the finance sector
- Law enforcement
- ICT security
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS designs, develops, commercialises and supports its own software products in the above domains.
The group generates annual revenues in the range of EURO 40 million, with an EBITDA in the range of 20%. The value of our contract portfolio exceeds EURO 250 million.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS employs over 1000 engineers, IT experts and consultants (around 3% PhD, 36% MSc and 53% BSc or equivalent). The group’s staff is multilingual and multinational with in-depth experience in the delivery of services to the government sector worldwide.