As a responsible corporate entity, EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is committed to protecting the environment in compliance with the environmental laws and the practices of the communities where it operates. We have embraced the principles of the European Union’s Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS) and the ISO 14001:2015 family of environmental standards.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS has in place an effective Environmental Management System (EMS) which is summarized by the following principles:
- application of good environmental practices globally;
- consideration of the environmental impact/footprint within the processes of development and engineering of our services/products;
- prevention of pollution by responsible management of materials, reduction of emissions and waste and efficient use of energy and natural resources;
- promotion of the idea of environmental responsibility among our employees; they are trained in managing their environmental responsibilities, dealing with day-to-day actions to help in preserving a healthy environment and reacting to environmental emergencies;
- monitoring of our environmental performance and setting measurable objectives and targets for achieving sustainable improvement;
- communicating with our employees and local communities regarding our environmental commitment and performance; and
- regular audits of our procedures to ensure conformance to our policy;
- continuous improvement towards the actual and possible negative environmental impacts by Expansion (business areas increasingly get covered by the implemented EMS), Enrichment (activities, products, processes, emissions, resources, etc. increasingly get managed by the implemented EMS) and Upgrading (the structural and organizational framework of the EMS, as well as an accumulation of knowledge in dealing with business-environmental issues, is improved).
While pursuing our activities we endeavour to minimise any adverse impact on air, water and land by means of pollution prevention and energy and water conservation. By doing so, we achieve cost savings, an increased operational efficiency, improved quality and sustainability of products and services and ultimately, a safe environment for the community as a whole and a healthy workplace for our employees.