EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a leading Information Technologies service provider and software developer in the field of e-government, operating internationally as a group of companies, with offices and antennas in Athens, Berlin, Basel, Brussels, Copenhagen, London, Luxembourg, Nicosia, Stockholm, etc. The group designs, develops, supports and operates complex IT systems and commercialises a wide range of software products in the field of e-government, using state-of-the-art technologies.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS operates along the following lines:
- Bespoke development and delivery on IT projects on a turn-key basis
- IT consulting services - outsourcing
- Design, marketing and support of software products in the field of e-government
- Outsourcing, SaaS (software as a service), cloud and managed services
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS' expertise covers, among other things, the following areas in the field of e-government:
- Contract management
- e-Collaboration (workflow, content, document &knowledge management in the government sector)
- Intellectual property
- Systems for the electronic publication of legislation
- Reporting systems in the finance sector
- Law enforcement
- ICT security
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS designs, develops, commercialises and supports its own software products in the above domains.
- International Presence
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS undertakes a wide range of missions internationally. The group is well-known as a supplier of software products and IT services to European Union Institutions and Agencies, international organisations, national government administrations and big accounts around the world.
These products are used by hundreds of thousands of users internationally. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS has a wide list of first class clients in 47 countries in 4 continents around the world. The group uses a main development centre in Athens, Greece, supported by additional, fully owned development centres; near-shore and off-shore.
- Quality & Security
- EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 27001:2013 certified and holds a NATO and EU secret security clearance.
- Human Capital
- The EUROPEAN DYNAMICS group employs over 500 engineers, IT experts and consultants (around 3% PhD, 36% MSc and 53% BSc or equivalent). The group staff is multilingual and multinational with in-depth experience in the delivery of services to the government sector worldwide.
- Financial Figures
- EUROPEAN DYNAMICS’ portfolio of IT contracts has a value exceeding 200 million EURO. The annual turnover of the group is in the range of 30 Million EURO. The EBIDTA is in the range of 20%. The group is net profit and cash flow positive with a zero debt position (both short and long term). The group invests about 7% of its turnover in R&D and business development.